Durango DDB0166 – Rebel Desert Camo Pull On Western Boot
- Square toe
- Cushion Flex insole
- Rolled shank area
- 1 1/2″ Rocker heel
- Fiberglass shank
- Soft mesh lining
- Lightweight and flexible molded EVA midsole
- Slip and oil resistant, dual density and abrasion resistant rubber outsole
- Flex Fit- hidden gore expansion in shaft for universal fit and easy on/off
- Durango X-Treme Comfort removable polyurethane insole with Memory Foam
- Removable metal bottle opener in pull-tab
- Double row sole stitch
- Full-grain leather vamp, fox, collar and pull straps with 900 denier nylon desert camo shaft
This is the men’s 12 ” western Dusty Brown/Desert Camo Rebel. This style has a full-grain leather vamp, fox, collar and pull straps with a 900-denier nylon desert camo shaft. A cool new feature that was added to this style is a removable brass bottle opener located in the pull-tab. Inside the boot is a soft mesh lining and the Durango X-pand system which is a hidden gore expansion on the inside medial seam for a universal fit and easy on/off.
This style also has the Durango X-Treme Comfort Memory Foam footbed which provides all day comfort and support along with a cushion flex insole. This style has a fiberglass shank, rolled shank area and a lightweight and flexible molded EVA midsole. The outsole is slip and oil resistant, dual-density and abrasion resistant rubber with a double row sole stitch around the square toe for added durability and a 1 ½ ” rocker heel.