5000HH – Small Horse Head Western Belt Buckle
Small oval shape belt buckle with a gold twisted rope trim etched around the edge, classic western silver engraving on the buckle with a gold horse head inside an applied gold filigree relief. Standard 1.5″ belt swivel.
Nickel alloy base. Gold and Silver Electroplated. Montana Armor protective coating to prevent tarnish.
Care & Storage:
You can maintain your silver brilliance with an occasional wipe of a damp cloth. DO NOT use chemical or abrasive cleaners.
The Silver Story
Montana Silversmiths has focused on creating western buckles and jewelry of exquisite design for over 40 years. Located in Columbus, Montana, nestled on the banks of the Yellowstone River, our designers live and work in the heart of Montana’s Big Sky country where the silhouette of a horse and the rugged peaks of the Beartooth Mountains are always in sight. In Big Sky country, it’s easy to capture the spirit and drama of the Old West and engrave it in silver.
|$1 - $100
|$101 + Up
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return it within 14 days of receipt. We will gladly exchange it or refund the purchase price.
- Merchandise must be unworn with all tags included, unless defective
- Shipping is non-refundable and customer pays return shipping
- If it is something we do not carry in-store there will be a $10 restocking fee
- If returned after 14 days, store credit will be issued
- Please write the reason for return on the invoice and return with the merchandise
Return all merchandise to:
- The Total Image
- 325 West Boscawen Street
- Winchester, VA 22601